OFFICE 264 W Millbrook Rd, Raleigh NC 27609 PO Box 20969, Raleigh NC 27619 phone (919) 676-4008
4608 Jacqueline LaneRaleigh, NC
$925 per month
1200 square feet
2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
End Unit Townhome, 2 BR, 2 ½ BA, Apprx. 1200 sq. ft. New Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Pantry, W & D Incl. (this will not be repaired or replaced), Wood Burning Fireplace, Walk in Closets in each Room, Central Heat & AC, Large Deck Newly Stained, Storage Outside and Under Stairs, Pool & Tennis Courts. One Pet Only - Under 25lbs with a $250 Non-Refundable Pet Fee.
Contact Us Online
264 W Millbrook Rd Raleigh NC 27609
PHONE (919) 676-4008 FAX (919) 676-2721
Raleigh N.C. Rental Homes, Rental Property & Association Management
- Incorporated and founded in 1961, Raleigh N.C.
- A professional and courteous staff available to assist you at any time.
- Specializing in residential and commercial association management.
- Full service rental management for property owners and investors.
- Members of Home Builders Association, Community Associations Institute, Greater Raleigh Area Chamber of Commerce, and the Better Business Bureau (A+ rating).
- Specializing in single family, condominium, town home and office association management in Wake, Durham, and Johnston County.
- Professional assistance to developers beginning new associations.
- Excellent customer service provided from a staff of full time association managers.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in covenants, by-laws, budgeting, & all association governing documents.
- Facilitate board of directors and annual member association meetings.
- Providers of complete bookkeeping services, including: financial, dues collection, vendor payment, records maintenance, and tax filing preparation.
- Managing hundreds of single family detached, town homes, and condos throughout the Raleigh area.
- Knowledgeable, prompt, and bonded maintenance staff with over 30 years of experience.
- 24/7/365 on call for prompt emergency maintenance response.
- Available properties are shown by appointment.
- Tenants are screened for credit worthiness, criminal background, income and rental reference verification.